ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan launched Registration for the Naya Pakistan Housing Programme Phase-II on Monday here in Islamabad.
The ceremony was attended by
- Minister for Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar,
- special assistants Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan
- Naeemul Haq,
- Naya Pakistan Housing Authority Chairman General (retd) Anwar Ali Hyder,
- Secretary Housing Dr. Imran
- senior government officials.
Note: How To Apply
- Please fill the Form in CAPITAL/BLOCK letters and all fields are MANDATORY. if any field is irrelevant to you, please type “NA” on that field. Also bring a One Filled copy of FORM.
- Registration of membership is provisional and subject to verification of contents and eligibility criteria.
- All Federal Government employees entitled as per quota policy and eligibility criteria approved by Executive Committee of FGE Housing Foundation. Detail of Quota’s & Eligibility Criteria is given at the bottom of this form.
Sites As per the vision of Prime Minister of Pakistan, Naya Pakistan Housing Program has been launched. With the aim to provide better livelihood and shelter to the families with low income, construction of houses has been initiated. Keeping in view the end users functional requirements have been visualized to carry out within the proposed sites of the project. The houses will be allocated at merit through transparent balloting.
- Lodhran (near Judicial Complex), 061 – 9220160, 0333 – 6166123
- Chishtian (Qaziwala, Haroonabad Road) 063 – 22277405, 0300 – 7542405
- Renala Khurd (Okara, Shergarh Road) 044 – 9200162, 0306 – 8396833
The scheme offers the following categories in houses
- 3 Marla (597sqft)
- 5 Marla (826sqft)