How To Submit Application Form Of Naya Pakistan ( Apna Ghar ) Housing Scheme.The PM’s scheme objective is to provide housing for 5 million homeless Karachiites in the next 5 years.
TENTATIVE COST ESTIMATE ( PRICE OF NAYA GHAR HOUSING SCHEME)
Category Area Sq. Ft. Cost (approx.) Rs.
- 250 Sq. Ft. (Rs. 100,000)
- 450 Sq. Ft. (Rs. 400,000)
- 700 Sq. Ft. (Rs. 600,000)
- 800 Sq. Ft. (Rs. 700,000)
- 1200 Sq. Ft. (Rs. 1,100,000)
- 1500 Sq. Ft. (Rs. 1,500,000)
- SUKKUR: DC Office, Sukkur
- QUETTA: NADRA Registration Center, adjacent Helper Eye Hospital, Sariab Road Quetta
- GILGIT: DC Office, Gilgit
- MUZAFFARABAD: DC Office old secretariat, Muzaffarabad
- SWAT: DC Office, District Court, Mingora Swat
- ISLAMABAD: NADRA Mega Center, Blue Area Islamabad
- FAISALABAD: DC Office Faisalabad
Who can apply?
- During the first phase, grade one to grade 17 officers are eligible to register
- Only one person from a family can apply
- Rs250 has to be deposited with every form
- Any person who doesn’t own a house is eligible to apply
- Details such as your CNIC number, phone number, landline number, and current address must be provided
- Any person who earns between Rs15,000 and Rs20,000 can also build a house as part of the scheme
How To Apply?
The people can avail the facility of the online form and download it from the website of NADRA as the authority issued the document hours after Imran Khan’s inauguration of the project. While it can be submitted within two months (from October 22 to December 21) along with Rs250 registration fee at the selected district offices.
Check Naya Ghar Housing Scheme Draw List
Govt Have Not Announced any Date Of Draw List But we will update you here for free all updates as we get as soon.Draw List Status Will be Updated Here.